Sunday, May 24, 2009

wonder twins!

I never knew about the "Wonder Twins" from "Superfriends."
Now that I have discovered them, I would just like to say that the "wondertwins" show is an intensely awesome and extremely accurate representation of the behind-the-scenes, day to day, inner workings of twin-hood.
Annie and my twin-ship is EXACTLY like Zan and Jayna's relationship.
I can turn into animals and Annie can turn into water or ice objects.
It's bizarre how similar we are to Zan and Jayna. Maybe we should sue.
and Gleek...um...there's a little of Gleek in both of us.
or maybe our dog hershey is the real-life equivalent of Gleek.

I would also like to add that annie and my capers are much more successful. we would never carry out a failure like the "moal-moat mission."
just sayin
anyway. watch the clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment