Saturday, February 7, 2009

loud music

So, my friend David uses this blog site, and this happens to be the same blog site i used when I was blogging about Ireland, so I figured I'd try using it for a more "daily life" blog.

we'll see how it goes.

attempt 1: Loud music

I am generally an 'acoustic' type person. I tend to prefer soft, contemplative music.
However...right now I am feeling slightly hyper...it might be the chocolate I had an hour ago at a benefit dinner or it might be the fact that I felt kind of attractive in my high heels.
For whatever reason, I have enough energy to feel wonderful abut Megan blasting Jimmy Eat World so loudly that she can hear it over her vacuum cleaning. It has energized me!

and....it's also pretty cool that Megan just swept the rug.
that's nice.
doesn't exactly make me any more or less hyper...but it's nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment